question

thomash avatar image
thomash asked

Newbie does not understand the visu!

victron.png

Hi,

I am completely new to Victron. I want to upgrade our motorhome and at the moment I have done everything as a test setup.

Cerbo GX

MPTT Smart Solar 150/45

Phoenix Smart IP43 Charger 12 | 30

SmartShunt 500A

Now I see AC input on the VISU. When is something displayed there? I was of the opinion that if the charger is charging then I will see it there.

What is the blue box in the middle? It always says OFF there. Do I still need a device or is it a matter of settings?

Thanks in advance for your help.

cerbo gx
victron.png (282.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Das in der Mitte oben stellt einen MultiPlus/Quattro dar und links daneben bei "AC-Eingang" wird auch nur etwas angezeigt, wenn ein MultiPlus/Quattro im System ist.

Mit den Komponenten, die sie jetzt haben, bleibt die obere Reihe an Symbolen immer ohne Funktion.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

thomash avatar image
thomash answered ·

Hallo Herr Lange,

danke für die schnelle Antwort. Irgendwie habe ich das schon befürchtet. Naja dann muss ich mich anderweitig behelfen.

2 |3000