question

kalito avatar image
kalito asked

VRM Logo Customisation

I have noted and followed the customisation of the logo at [Local CerboGX IP address]/logo.php and when I go there I can see the changed logo but I do not see this change in VRM or is it possible to customise the VRM logos at all?

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Kalito,

customisation for the logo only belongs to a GX device with display (CCGX, Cerbo GX etc.) and is not shown on VRM.

Which VRM logos are you speaking of? There is no way to customise VRM logos.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kalito avatar image kalito commented ·

Thanks for clarifying. I thought it extended to VRM inverter and charge controller graphics

0 Likes 0 ·
pierrot avatar image
pierrot answered ·

Hello, do you mean "is it possible to customise the VRM avatar" ?

2 |3000

Tomek avatar image
Tomek answered ·

There is no problem with changing the avatar in the VRM working with Cerbo.
The only problem I encountered was the resolution and size (shape) of the avatar. The system itself adjusts the uploaded file to a round window by cutting off the JPG image. Maybe someone knows what should be the right resolution and size of AVATAR.

2 |3000

hrehm avatar image
hrehm answered ·

Image size is 208x118px and it accepts jpeg

2 |3000