question

ystwyth1 avatar image
ystwyth1 asked

Battery balancer 24v install

screenshot-20201222-171956.jpgHello I have looked around but cannot quite find the answer. I have a battery balancer to install on my bank its 8 12v 220ah agm in 24v config

My question is how to connect it up to the system. I have looked at the documents and am still some what lost

I assume it connects to plus on one side and negative on the other and then there is a mid point

From what I can see the mid point is a daisy chain along the plus on the 4 batterys

The plus and negative are as that connected to plus and negative no chain down the bank? If some one could help out I may still be sane by new year

BMSAGM BatteryBattery Balancer
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

What exactly is your problem? Just wire it as shown in the manual.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ystwyth1 avatar image
ystwyth1 answered ·

The mid point is the part that I'm none to shore about, do i connect the mid in a daisy across all the mids or just to 1 point on the bank. So would be 4 connection points on the mid or just 1

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

I still don't get what your problem is. The schematic can't be easier.

All (+) 24V are connected together (to a busbar), all (-) 0V are connected together (to a busbar) and all mid-points are connected together (with some wires).

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic