question

Ingo avatar image
Ingo asked

Old Copy of VE Configure 3?

Where can I get an older version of VE Configure 3 for testing? I have a very strange issue that I am trying to resolve and would like to exclude VE Configure 3 as a possible cause.

VEConfigure 3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·

I have a version of VECSetup_A.exe dated 5/8/2017 if thats any help

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ingo avatar image Ingo commented ·

Thanks Tony. How can I get that copy from you? FTP? Dropbox? Google Drive?

Edit: I found an old version but it got tricky when my Quattro required a newer firmware and even after downgrading the firmware to an acceptable version it then blocked Assistants - sneaky ;-)

I tested the latest VEC and the VRM Remote updates and it leaves me with a last option of replacing the controller. Thanks anyway @Tony C

0 Likes 0 ·
tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·

I will figure out how to leave it on Google Drive or some where. Stand by

2 |3000

tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

Got it, thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·

have you downloaded the file?

1 comment
2 |3000

Yes, thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·