question

n-dee avatar image
n-dee asked

Feature Request - VRM Widget Settings - keep Sum of all phases showing if I select it (instead of individual phases)

In my Windget in PV Inverter Yield, the default is that L1 / L2 / L3 is shown.

But I like to see the sum of all phases. One may configure that, but it keeps resetting to L1 / L2 / L3 after closing and reopening the page.

Would be fine to see personal options in future releases.

THX,

Andy

VRMfeature request
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @N-DEE,

Thanks! I've made a note of your suggestion, can't promise you anything right now but just wanted to let you know that I've seen your post and appreciate the suggestion

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

n-dee avatar image n-dee commented ·

Yeah - wonderful! I'ts a "nice to have" thingy ;-)

Thanks for putting it on the list,

Andy

0 Likes 0 ·
dhw avatar image
dhw answered ·

I've been using Nedap Powerrouter for years and have got used to the total display of all 3 phases as sensor performance. Unfortunately, they are not available at Victron in the VRM. In this respect, I have the same requirement for this feature.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

The feature requests topic tag can help Victron R&D find feature suggestions for products. 

There are many factors that go into the Victron product roadmap, and feedback from end-users can help.