question

Veso_58 avatar image
Veso_58 asked

How to set

Help
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Veso_58 avatar image Veso_58 commented ·

Quattro 5000

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Sorry, but I don't understand what your problem/question is.

What products do you have exactly? Maybe some pictures and/or a wiring diagram will help.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

I have Quattro 48/5000/70.Need the help of an expert.The question is. I don't have a generator, can I put a grid to charge my batteries, but to set them to fall below 30% to charge them, and when there is sun, to use solar energy from my panels.

0 Likes 0 ·
Vance Mitchell avatar image
Vance Mitchell answered ·

I take it you want to use the grid only if your batteries get low.

If this is correct, you can use the virtual switch setting of ignore Ac input.

More information can be found here Virtual switch ignore ac

The same can be achieved through assistants, Ignore ac using generator assistant

ESS may also be an option but I would talk to your installer about this.

All of these options will require either a GX device or a USB-Ve.bus adapter and the Ve.configure software.

Whichever way you choose, I would recommend discussing your exact requirements with your installer to ensure settings are optimised for your system.

1 comment
2 |3000

Thank you a lot !!!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
harold avatar image
harold answered ·

On your Quattro you can connect Grid on AC1IN and Generator on AC2IN

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic