question

anthonyj avatar image
anthonyj asked

VRM Dashboard Missing Data

Good Morning All

I have installed a Cerbo GX, Smart MPPT 100/50, BMV 712 Battery Monitor and a BMV 712 Temperature Sensor. All items are functioning as they should and all data is present under the VRM advanced setting however, if I go to the consumption tab under the dashboard it displays no data. I have updated all of the firmware to the latest release (even tried the new beta version) I have left the system running for a few days, restarted all devices etc and still no joy, Can anyone please give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @AnthonyJ

Please have a look through this FAQ and make sure your system meets all the necessary equipment, firmware, and enabled settings:

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:faq#what_are_the_requirements_for_the_solar_yield_and_consumption_tab

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

anthonyj avatar image anthonyj commented ·

Hi Guy, thanks for the prompt response, I have gone through the requirements and I believe that I have ticked all those boxes, I will have another look at the firmware tonight and revert back to you. thanks again

0 Likes 0 ·