question

surgicalpro avatar image
surgicalpro asked

What is a VictronConnect Service Report? How can I read it?

Can anyone tell me how to create a service report that's legible? The ones I get, are unreadable bunch of characters....

VictronConnectservice
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

What kind of information are you looking for?

The current VictronConnect service report is intended for internal use at Victron to try and help find bugs in the apps behaviour.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

surgicalpro avatar image
surgicalpro answered ·

I would like to see a cumulative behavior of the battery SOH and SOC for a period of 1 month to determine if the batteries experiment a lack of charge for warranty issues...

1 comment
2 |3000

That kind of detail is not stored inside the BMV's memory, and would require a GX device.

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

I have updated the Victron Connect manual section on the service report to help clear up any confusion about its function - https://www.victronenergy.com/live/victronconnect:start#how_to_create_a_victronconnect_service_report

2 |3000

Related Resources

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic