Ve bus disconnected

Can not connect to mk2 or other ve bus items

No sign of heat or broken electronic, was basically only used as charger

Think warranty is over purchased 2015or16

Any ideas

victron products
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ian-w avatar image ian-w commented ·
Sorry, can’t help. My same model has just gone the same way. Did you manage to get yours sorted, if so could you let me know what it was please. Thanks in anticipation.
0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

What battery are you using - if its a Lithium Phosphate with inbuilt BMS then the startup surge current when it charges its capacitors maybe CAUSING YOUR BMS TO TURN THE BATTERY OFF -

Pre charge the capacitors and see if that helps

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mark-todd avatar image
mark-todd answered ·

if you are very handy, it may be a cheap fix.........i have the same unit which did the same thing...it was dead! there is a small soldered fuse (yellow in colour) on the main power supply board, it is probably that that has blown. simply snip off near the fuse leaving the legs in the circuit board and solder the new one to the existing legs, it is this one:10pcs-littelfuse-pico-axial-leaded-slow-blow-time.jpg

but be warned, it involves a lot of dismantling.......and make sure it is left overnight unplugged so the capacitor's are spent.(although you will not be touching those) if your not confident...don't do it. if your local in the uk bring it along. (i bought ten of these fuses for £20 gbp)

2 |3000

mark-todd avatar image
mark-todd answered ·

incidentally, if either of you can't fix your inverters, I'd be interested in buying for parts! mine has different problems! :(

maybe i could make a good one out of two.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic