I have 30 kWp solar system with 3xvictron multiplus and 30 kWh battery. The setup is as follows:
- grid offset is set to 50 (50 W are all the time taken from network)
- all produced energy ist consumed in the object
- the energy which is not consumed is saved in battery
- when there is greater demand on consumption than the current PV productiion than is the electricty drawn from battery until the battery reach the minimum limit
- when there is no solar and no capacity in battery, than all the electricity comes from network
so classic setup.
I would like to use the system to watch the reserved capacity as follows:
- on the regular operation as described above I would like to use max 50% of the battery capacity.
- when there is enought power from PV and more then 50% of the battery than the system shoul have 50 W offset
- when there is not enought power from PV and less then 50% of the battery than the system should use only the energy from PV and from grid until it approach the Reserved capacity limit (let’s say 5 k W)
- When the consumption is for example 10 kW and the sun produce 3 kW than the system should be able to mantain 5 kW from network, 3 kW from PV and draw aditional 2 kW from the battery (also when the charge level is less than 50%). When the consumption drops to 2 kW than the battery should be charged from network or PV, but we need to keep the reserved capacity at maximum 5 kW (so when ther is no PV than the battery should be charged from network at rate of 3 kW - reserved capacity 5 kW should be not exceeded).
Is my point to you clear?
Is this possible?