question

sv-cipher avatar image
sv-cipher asked

Cerbo Distributor and Availability

Can anyone point em to a distributor with Cerbo availability? My US dealer says they wont be available in the US until sometime after June?? Ill need the Cerbo shipped to the US, so that's a requirement. I'm also interested in the 5" touch screen.

Thanks!!

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ยท

@SV Cipher, we should have a limited quantity of the Cerbo GX itself in stock around the third week of April, and will have a significant quantity of the display units in stock most likely next week.

We're not listing them for sale or preorder until we're a little closer to having the complete kits (Cerbo+GX Touch 50) in stock, but we'll definitely have some well before June.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sv-cipher avatar image
sv-cipher answered ยท

@Justin Cook - Bay Marine Supply USA thanks Ill circle back then and order one through you.

2 |3000

justme avatar image
justme answered ยท

Is there a shortage of these?

I am in the UK & have had one on order now for a long time. All the other parts came from victron via my supplier but they dont seem to be able to get a Cerbo from victron.

2 |3000

Jeremy Albrecht avatar image
Jeremy Albrecht answered ยท

Anyone have any updates on this? Iโ€™m hearing that the shipments are all delayed?

1 comment
2 |3000

sv-cipher avatar image sv-cipher commented ยท

There are some UK online sales places showing in stock, i emailed them but never got a reply... i cant find one anywhere.

0 Likes 0 ยท

Related Resources