question

Evert avatar image
Evert asked

No battery % on ccgx is this only possible with an bmv.

My ESS system build with ccgx ,3x quarto 48/10000, 3750ah lead acid battery's is not showing battery % on ccgx is this only possible with an bmv.

ESSbattery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

7 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Have you enabled the quattros internal battery monitor?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image
Warwick Bruce Chapman answered ·

Use Ve Configure 3 with an MK3 and enable Battery Monitor on the first tab.

What type of batteries?

Did you type correctly 3750Ah of batteries ? How is that made up?

2 |3000

Evert avatar image
Evert answered ·
  1. @warwick i have 3x 48v 1250 ah (vorkliftbattery) parralel connected ,in veconfic (il have to check), enterd opvz and 3750a

2 |3000

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image
Warwick Bruce Chapman answered ·

Wow! That's a lot of power.

What is taking care of balancing the component batteries in each 48V unit?

By the look of the Venus screen, you have "Has DC System" enabled but you do not have a BMV in place to allow you to measure that.

Do you have DC loads other the the Multiplus on the batteries? If no, then disable "Has DC System".

2 |3000

Evert avatar image
Evert answered ·

@warwick bedankt voor de info. Controleer het systeem later deze dag.

My next question is how to balance the battery's is there anything availibel for 48v batt or is it possible to give each quattro his own batt.

2 |3000

Evert avatar image
Evert answered ·

@warwick sorry auto translate, thanks for the info ill check the later this day.

2 |3000

Evert avatar image
Evert answered ·

Thanks guys i found the problem battery monitor was off on the ccgx.

2 |3000

Related Resources

What is ESS training video

ESS Quick Installation Guide

ESS design and installation manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic