question

davidpheteplace avatar image
davidpheteplace asked

Cannot update Smart Sense firmware

My MPPT 100/30 firmware updated, but the firmware for the Smart Battery Sense will not allow me to update it. VictronConnect will go to the screen with the update button, but the button is not active and the screen freezes.

VictronConnectfirmware updateSmart Battery Sense
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@davidpheteplace, the app freeze issue with VictronConnect ver. 5.14 has been addressed today by a new release of VC (now ver. 5.15). This version is live on Google Play (though I've heard that it hasn't hit the Apple Store yet - Apple sometimes takes a while to approve updates).

See here: https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/36168/victron-connect-v514-update-issue.html

Please update your VictronConnect app to the latest version and try again; so far the new updated version has been working perfectly on all devices that I have reporting to me.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

davidpheteplace avatar image
davidpheteplace answered ·

I downloaded 5.15 from Apple store and it completely resolved the issues I was having. Thanks!

2 |3000