question

nickds avatar image
nickds asked

Can't see PV or AC Loads on AC coupled Quattro to Fronius

Hi,

My Fronius Primo is showing 1,400W Output on the LED display, I have loads on in the house, but my CCGX is showing an AC load of 0, and no PV Yield (No icon even). However, the battery is charging a bit (434W) Any ideas what could be going wrong here?

CCGX Color ControlFronius
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Meine_Energiewende avatar image
Meine_Energiewende answered ·

Did you tell your CCGX to search for a new PV Inverter ?

If so it should show the corresponding IP address.

Is ModBus TCP enabled at the Primo ?

Jens

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

petajoule avatar image
petajoule answered ·

Judging from the observed flow of power, it looks like your Fronius Primo is connected to Victron AC-Out and working. All this works without the CCGX even being aware of the Fronius' existence. There just somehow magically is power inflow from AC-Out.

Now:

To make sure the CCGX is aware of the Fronius Primo, please check the documentation at https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:ccgx_fronius

Especially make sure the Fronius (its built-in datamanager) gets an IP in the local network and that you can access the web page of the datamanager.

If you can, then basically proceed as in section 2.2 of the link I sent above (Adding Fronius to the CCGX), after that the CCGX should be aware of the Fronius.

2 |3000