question

fenix avatar image
fenix asked

SSh putty login as?

Hello

i am trying to do a SSH to the raspberrypi.. i am able to connect with my IP adress on the web, i see the remote screen.

i would like to connect with Putty.... the login as is what? what should i enter there? i try many name but cannot connect

Any help would be apreciate

A

Raspberry PiVEConfigure 3remote console
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

And you have to set a root password. Look here if you want to know how: ccgx:root_access

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fenix avatar image fenix commented ·

Hello Markus

i have follow the insctruction as mention... but what i am looking is the " Login as" user that i need to use.

i have enter the ip adress in Putty

the second screen is asking the " Login as"

i did root@internalIP the internal IP is the one that i use to log on my laptop to see the remote console

Any help is apreciate

0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image markus ♦♦ fenix commented ·

@Fenix try only "root" ;o)

0 Likes 0 ·
fenix avatar image fenix markus ♦♦ commented ·

yes it is working tks alot

0 Likes 0 ·
elvistherv avatar image
elvistherv answered ·

On the CCGX it’s root@internalIP which is I believe running the same OS.

2 comments
2 |3000

fenix avatar image fenix commented ·

Hello

i used has suggest the root@internal IP but no luck :-(

any help is apreciate

0 Likes 0 ·
elvistherv avatar image elvistherv fenix commented ·

Ahh right the “internalIP” was just meant as a place holder for “whatever the internal IP of your Raspberry Pi is”.

0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

I moved this question to Modification Space

2 |3000

Related Resources