question

basco avatar image
basco asked

Victron Blue Smart IP67 12/25 bluetooth

Hi,

I bought a Victron Blue Smart IP67 12/25. Will be using it to monitor and charge a lead acid battery.

Is it correct that when only the battery is connected (and not 230ac) you can't connect with bluetooth?

Thanks!

Bluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@basco, I do believe that's accurate. I just tried with a 120 model IP67 (should be the same thing as far as functionality goes) and can confirm that the device does not initialize without AC input (ie, no lights, no bluetooth).

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

basco avatar image
basco answered ·

That's unfortunate.

Can anyone recommend another device that will leave Bluetooth on even when ac source is disconnected?

Thanks!!

2 |3000

esselite avatar image
esselite answered ·

What are you trying to acheve?

You want bt to be active without powering the device? From where energy should be taken to power up BLE module?

1 comment
2 |3000

Rod avatar image Rod commented ·

He is Trying to achieve to power the Blue tooth from the battery.

0 Likes 0 ·