question

ngillam avatar image
ngillam asked

Multiplus 5kVa "low Power" state

Hello,

I have a client with a Easysolar 5kva (multiplus 5kVa). Stand alone, lead acid batteries.

System has been working for several months. AC output is locked at 151V. I have checked & Re Entered settings in VE Config to ensure output is set to 230V.

State on Colour Control is "Low Power".

Batteries are fully charged and in good condition.

See Screenshots below.

Any Idea's?

voltage
screenshot-1.png (31.5 KiB)
screenshot-2.png (28.5 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

Hi ngillam,

Is your inverter in "search", or "AES" (auto economy switch) mode?

0 Likes 0 ·
bmac avatar image bmac commented ·

Same thing happened with mine - albeit 145V.

Refer this thread :

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/32347/easysolar-list-of-ongoing-issues-what-to-do.html?childToView=32358#comment-32358

Obviously no answer as you can see. Have raised with company i purchased it from. No joy as yet.

Is not yours a 3KVA unit? Thread title says 5KVA.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
ngillam avatar image
ngillam answered ·

Genius klim8skeptic! Fixed it.

AES mode was enabled for a poor quality generator several weeks ago. Disabled AES and output went straight back to 230V.

Thanks

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Low power means the inverter minimises power consumption if there's no AC load. It does this by intermittently turning on the AC side, if there's sufficient load, AC remains on. As soon as this happens the status changes to Inverting. Otherwise AC is off and status remains unchanged.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic