question

spudgun avatar image
spudgun asked

Colour Control Screen Display can't show DC power and Critical loads at the same time

I have an ESS system with a Colour Control. There is DC coupled PV through an MPPT and also a DC coupled wind turbine through its own controller. The power from the wind turbine is displayed as DC Power. There are AC loads, critical loads and a grid meter.

The problem is that when I select "Has Grid Meter" then I can see the AC Loads and the Critical Loads in separate boxes but I lose the DC Power box. When I deselect "Has Grid Meter" then I can see the DC Loads box but I lose the Critical Loads box. In the image below I have shown what I would like to see; the AC Loads, the Critical Loads and the DC Loads.

Is it possible to achieve this at the minute? If not possible then can it be added to the list of feature requests please!

ESSVenus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Spudgun

I've forwarded your request.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

atw-solar-indonesia avatar image atw-solar-indonesia commented ·

Hi @Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff), any update from your side? We also have a problem on some of our installations where there is a DC load and grid energy meter

0 Likes 0 ·
henk-volkers avatar image
henk-volkers answered ·

I have the same question, I live on a ship, normaly connected to the grid / but also able to be stand alone with an oldschool 24vDC system for pumps and lights etc. I see this item is more than 2 years old. Did victron meanwhile found a solution or @spudgun did you solve the issue?

cheers, Henk

2 |3000