question

leigh horton avatar image
leigh horton asked

CCGX not showing MPPT 150/70

I have lost the MPPT 150/70 on the colour control. I have changed the cable,tried connecting another device through MPPT and the second device shows on CCGX but not the MPPT 150/70

CCGX Color Controlbug report
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @leigh horton

Did you find the cause already?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

captks avatar image
captks answered ·

I have the same issue. It has been working fine for 2 years and now it is not on the ccgx and the device on menu of ccgx shows it as unavailble. When I disconnect the wire at the bluesolar device the float light comes on. Before that there are no lights. Cable or ccgx input?

4 comments
2 |3000

ponzoa avatar image ponzoa commented ·

Since updating to GX V2.90, they seem to occasionally disappear from VRM althoug you can see the power. Restarting the GX seems to bring them back for me. Maybe something for V2.91

0 Likes 0 ·
captks avatar image captks commented ·

Its not the VRM but the CCGX that no longer shows my solar box on the screen.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ captks commented ·
Have you tried a power sycle of the whole system?

Is anything else connected ot the GX? Are they misbehaving?

0 Likes 0 ·
captks avatar image captks Alexandra ♦ commented ·

I have power cycled. No effect. I have bmv700 as well as 2 multiplus inverters

The picture attached is when it was working. Now the bottom PV section is missing. It still shows up in settings but shows as not available.20220619-101107.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic