question

chromeyellow avatar image
chromeyellow asked

AC Input Current Limiting with Color Control GX CCGX disabled?

I have a Quattro 48/5000, a Bluesolar MPPT, and a Batrium BMS hooked into the Color Control and when I go to select the limit for AC input current, it is greyed out and says the following:

"This setting is disabled. Possible reasons are "Overruled by remote" is not enabled, or and assistant is preventing the adjustment. Please, check the inverter configuration with VEConfigure"

How do I change the "Overruled by remote" setting? It sounds like I might need to buy the adaptor to connect my computer to the CCGX so I can run VEConfigure on the Quattro and enable "Overruled by remote" on the Quattro.

Am I right with this thinking or is there some other (better) way of doing this?

Thanks!

CCGX Color Controlcurrent limit
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @chromeyellow,

It is possible to check the Overruled by remote setting in VEConfigure without needing to buy an additional adaptor, using the Remote VEConfigure feature of the CCGX and VRM.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

chromeyellow avatar image
chromeyellow answered ·

Excellent, though it looks like I'll need to buy the WIFI adaptor to connect the color control to the available wifi network so that I can connect to it, is that correct?

Thanks for the quick reply!

1 comment
2 |3000

Yes, an Ethernet port is included if you can run a cable, but the USB wifi adaptor is required if you can't run an ethernet cable to the CCGX.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page