question

Rens Dijkstra avatar image
Rens Dijkstra asked

MPPT 100/20 koppelen aan Magnetronic DCC 4000

Heb een MPPT 100/20 rechtstreeks op de accubank gemonteerd. Daarop zijn 2 wegneembare zonnepanelen van 108W aangesloten. Ben onder de indruk van de werking en de app op mijn iPhone.

Mijn vraag:

Het op het schakelpaneel ingebouwde Magnetronic DCC 4000 Battery Control System registreert niet het laden via de zonnepanelen.

Hoe kan ik de aansluiting maken zodat dit wel gebeurt?

Er is een shunt aanwezig; kan dat helpen?

Solar Panel
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ole Saether avatar image Ole Saether commented ·

English please :-)

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi Rens. The shunt is likely the measuring device for your existing monitor. It should be just a matter of relocating the mppt's input through it. Just a change of one mppt wire from the battery to the shunt terminal away from the battery.

Of course, now the monitor can't differentiate between loads and charge, but will give a nett reading for overall battery status.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Rens Dijkstra avatar image Rens Dijkstra commented ·

Hi John. Thanks for your help. Sorry (I'm no expert on electrical connections; my business is financial planning) but do I understand it correct to connect the black (-) wire from the MPPT (battery output -) to the shunt. And the red (+) wire (through a fuse) from the MPPT directly to the battery plus pole?

0 Likes 0 ·
Rens Dijkstra avatar image
Rens Dijkstra answered ·

Have an MPPT 100/20 mounted directly on the battery bank. 2 removable 108W solar panels are connected to this. I am impressed by the operation and the app on my iPhone.

My question:

The Magnetronic DCC 4000 Battery Control System built into the switch panel does not register charging via the solar panels.

How can I make the connection so that this happens?

There is a shunt present; can that help?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic