question

taz10002 avatar image
taz10002 asked

Grid Code Password

Hi All, I need to change the Grid code on My Multi-plus To "None" As I now intend to use it with a generator as well as other AC Source ,I am unable to contact the original supplier of the Multi-plus. Can any supplier supply the password ? I am at a loss here.

grid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
taz10002 avatar image
taz10002 answered ยท

Another Supplier has Kindly Supplied me with a password dispute i Did not order the Unit from them ! Service with a smile !

Thanks All

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kieren avatar image kieren commented ยท

Hi,

Could i get that grid code please, im in the same situation or let me know which supplier you got a code ffrom

Thanks,

Kieren

0 Likes 0 ยท

Hi Kieren,

Please request it here -

http://ve3.nl/help

0 Likes 0 ยท
kieren avatar image kieren Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) โ™ฆโ™ฆ commented ยท

Thanks,

0 Likes 0 ยท
lubomer69 avatar image lubomer69 Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) โ™ฆโ™ฆ commented ยท

Hallo zusammen, leider bekommt man von der angegebenen Internetadresse keine Antwort! Wie bekomme ich nun ein Password?

0 Likes 0 ยท
jailbraik avatar image
jailbraik answered ยท

lรถsung ???

2 |3000

killerage avatar image
killerage answered ยท

Hi ,

Somehow my new multiplus II let me select as grid Romania , but since then it won't charge from the generator and asks me for a password to switch it back to the default (meaning no country ) can someone help me please with the password?

Thank you

2 |3000

ole-dssd avatar image
ole-dssd answered ยท

Hi, I have the same problem, I need the password to set the cos Phi oh the multiplus 48/300 to 0,95. This is the value of my german grid operator. Please can somebody help me, my electrican doesn't know th PW. All other things of the PV works fine :)

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra โ™ฆ commented ยท

@ole_dssd

Usually you can set it the first time it is programmed with no password.

Or you can contact either a local supplier or dealership.

Or online request it here -

http://ve3.nl/help

0 Likes 0 ยท
marconi avatar image
marconi answered ยท

Our dealer tried to cheat us and refused to give us the password. Victronยดs sales manager supports him and wants to force us into a lawsuit with this person non grata! The dealer lied to him and he trusts him more than us! I desperately ask Victron to clear this situation with us, who are the owners and installers! We need the grid code password override to change wrong settings done by the dealer to "None grid" - as always intended by us! BTW: We feed into the grid with a FRONIUS System since many years without any comparable problems... We deeply regret having bought that system!

4 comments
2 |3000

baxter avatar image baxter commented ยท
Search in Google for victron grid code password

First Match

2 Likes 2 ยท
marconi avatar image marconi baxter commented ยท

Thank you Baxter, I did, but without any result! I wonder that Victron does not see, that our ruthless dealer messed the settings completely up, but claims more money now for the passwords, which actually should have been handed over after payment...
He set the grid to "Austrian" standards instead of "none", set to "multiphase" instead of "single phase" a.s.o... We now deeply regret having bought this system for ~10.000 Euros

0 Likes 0 ยท
lucca371 avatar image lucca371 marconi commented ยท
1 Like 1 ยท
marconi avatar image marconi lucca371 commented ยท
Thank you very much Lucca!!! I donยดt know why I havenยดt seen the Head line before - think I did not recognize it before you sent the link!!! We have a sunny day today and as soon I entered the PW it began to charge at an appropriate value. Strange is that power now begins to drop slowly down. Any idea what may be the cause?

Thank you again and I wished I could invite you for some drinks ;-) Thumbs up!

0 Likes 0 ยท

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic