question

pmilne avatar image

Err 119 on updating MPPT 100/30 to firmware 1.39

I just used VRM to check and update the MPPT100/30 firmware and now get an error notification '#119 settings invalid' with the Bulk and Absorbtion LEDs flashing.

A reset (or several) doesn't help. Any suggestions?
What settings is it talking about? I only know the automatic voltage setting and the battery type.

MPPT - Solar Charge Controllererror codes
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image

Hi @pmilne

We'll contact you via support today.

6 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Still no answer. Several more resets have failed to fix the problem.

Still no contact! Still no solar power.

Pete

Hi Pete,

My apologies, I've sent you an email.

miley_hong avatar image miley_hong Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ ·

@Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) Similar issue here with MPPT100/20 after upgrading firmware to v1.39 three days ago... no error code, bulk led flashing, and no solar (get a voltage reading, but no current... was running perfectly before the firmware update) :(

Currently on the road in my truck camper and maybe have one more day of battery reserve to keep the fridge cold, before I have to shut it all down to protect the batteries from too deep a discharge. Help!

Having same issue received error 119 on mppt 150/100 after most recent firmware update unable to get system up and running properly. Please help!

pmilne avatar image

Solar power restored very effectively with a remote reboot from Victron. Thanks guys!