question

Edwin Petersen avatar image
Edwin Petersen asked

Which battery preset to use

Hello,

I just purchased a 75/15 mppt for my solar panels. I am just wondering what the best preset of settings i should use with my twin century C12-105DA agm batteries.

Regards

Ed

CCGX Color ControlAGM Battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

There is some variance between battery manufacturers. These thing for you to do would be to consult the documentation for your particular batteries. This is how to get the optimal parameters to suit your batteries

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Edwin Petersen avatar image
Edwin Petersen answered ·

I looked at the product data sheet for the battery and nothing obvious was evident.

To ask the question again what is the best generic preset for an agm battery.

1 comment
2 |3000

adev avatar image adev commented ·

Each manufacturer has their own recommendatinos. To answer the question again, check the specs for your specific battery and enter the corrensponding settings manually to suit.

Alternatively, post the manufactuers specs here and perhaps somoeone will translate for you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page