question

Steve avatar image
Steve asked

Pairing Smart Battery Sense

I just connected my Smart Battery Sense module. The blue Bluetooth LED is flashing. My iPhone see it in Victron Connect app. During the Connecting... function I get this message, would like to pair with your iPhone. Enter the code shown on "Smart Battery Sense HQ2110T8LKB". Do not do anything on the "Smart Battery Sense HQ2110T8LKB" until pairing is complete.

There is a 12 character long text which has PUK prior to the text. On the other side of the Smart Battery Sense is the S/N and PN. On the side of the box (just below the bar code) is X002PZS513.

Sure wish the message was I bit more concise on what they mean by 'the code'.

No manual came with the unit.

Can anyone give me some guidance on what or where the code is?

Smart Battery Sense
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

The default PIN with your device should be 000000 (six zero).

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Steve avatar image Steve commented ·
Now, that's the answer I wanted. Thank you Matthias. It sure would have saved my a lot of time and frustration if Victron would include that information in their manual. Again, Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
mvas avatar image
mvas answered ·

Have you read the online Users Manual?

Did you watch the Smart Sense YouTube video?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Smart Battery Sense Product Page

Smart Battery Sense Manual