question

Thomas Rigert avatar image
Thomas Rigert asked

Show three MPPT 250/100 from Cerbo GX separately on Grafana

I'm currently working with InfluxDB and Grafana to read the Cerbo GX.
I run three 250/100 MPPT Victron charge controllers together with a Multiplus on the Cerbo GX.
I can easily see the total solar power on Grafana. But I would like to see the three controls individually. Is this possible? And if so, how?
cerbo.png

the Cerbo GX sees three MPPT 250/100. See image

grafana.png

Current status of the Grafana display. Unfortunately only with the combined performance of the three MPPT250/100 I'm currently using: system/Dc/Pv/Power What I can't find is the temp sensor. LM335. I see the one for the battery.

I have already asked this question in the German forum. Unfortunately I don't get an answer there. Now I'm trying here. Sorry for the bad translation.

thanks for support

cerbo gxMPPT SmartSolargrafana
cerbo.png (43.7 KiB)
grafana.png (326.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Read the dbus register document available via git. It should show what you need.

A quick google will find it for you.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thomas Rigert avatar image
Thomas Rigert answered ·

I know the website with the overview but I can't find the parameter there.

https://github.com/victronenergy/venus/wiki/dbus

2 |3000

Fideri avatar image
Fideri answered ·

@Thomas Rigert

Are you asking about listing the MPPTs separately or the temperature sensor or both?

I'm currently displaying two 250/100s and a 250/70 separately as described in the main document using "instanceNumber". The MPPTs are listed automatically.

F.

2 |3000