question

bmac avatar image
bmac asked

Error message ejecting USB from CCGX (used for capturing VRM data)

Hi - using 32 Gb USB to log data on Easyolar. Then upload manually to VRM portal.

Did this the first time a month ago and got an error message when ejecting. Was able to upload file to the VRM portal.

Have ejected it again this morning to see the last months data and got the same error message. However, this time the file appears to be corrupt as unable to copy to either of my laptops. Searched previous posts though did not come across this error message.

First photo shows menu option used to eject.

Am i using the correct procedure?

Thanks.

CCGX Color Controlremote console
20190526-100111.jpg (110.0 KiB)
20190526-100029.jpg (119.9 KiB)
20190526-100111.jpg (110.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
bmac avatar image
bmac answered ·

****bump****

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi Bmac. I don't know for sure, so a 'bump' answer coming.. :)

Try wiping the usb clean before reinserting. Some varieties of those don't work so well (anywhere), but I'm sure you're aware.

I use the microSD option, and when you inadvertently press on it, and eject it without going through the procedure, then it stops working at all, even when pressed straight back in.

2 |3000

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic