question

Todd Wackford avatar image
Todd Wackford asked

Does Multiplus AC Out 1 and AC Out 2 share the same Neutral?

Does Multiplus AC Out 1 and AC Out 2 share the same Neutral? Are the bonded together and is it a problem if I wire the neutrals together and AC2 Out is tunned off? I don't want to make my campfire inside of RV. haha

Multiplus 12|3000|120-50

TIA

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
boekel avatar image
boekel answered ·

You don't say what version you have, but it should be in the manual.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Pat Davitt avatar image
Pat Davitt answered ·

I think the law of "Unintended Consequences" rules here. AC Out 1 and AC Out 2 exist to make power management more flexible. I doubt that Victron would have gone to the added expense of providing a separate neutral connection for both outputs if there wasn't a good reason.

My gut tells me to wire them separately and do not bond the two neutrals together. View of a typical Multiplus is below.

Pat

1 comment
2 |3000

boekel avatar image boekel ♦ commented ·

this is what you're looking for:

0 Likes 0 ·
sonnenausessen avatar image
sonnenausessen answered ·

Hallo,

kunt u my een config datei toesturen van een Multiplus, omdat ik kontrolieren

wil of myn Mp funktioniert. Hy skakelt alleen Acin 1 met Acout1.

Myn assistend is ESS.

Verwende het om een Eilandoplossing met zelfverbruik te maken.

gvdzandeAto2onlinepointde

groetjes

gerrit

2 |3000

jangeja avatar image
jangeja answered ·

Looks like the neutrals are bonded together.

2 |3000