question

djangojan avatar image
djangojan asked

Why has the new Quattro 2 not been submitted to ENA for G99 approval yet ?

Is there someone from Victron that can answer this please? I really need to know if the model is going to be submitted for approval for G99 . If it's been delayed waiting for the other models to get approval then i can wait .

But if there are no plans to submit it then i will need to sell the model and get something else , and i'd rather do that sooner than later .

A wall of silence concerning the issue doesn't really inspire customer confidence.

I can see the 3 bigger Quattro models have now gained approval which is great news.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
djangojan avatar image
djangojan answered ·

I see there is another thread concerning Quattro 2 and non German compliance which was started in January 2022 . Not very many answers forthcoming on that either.

If no grid certification is available or will ever be available for the Quattro 2 maybe it would be an idea for Victron to label the product as such instead of marketing the model highlighting an E.S.S. system and similar architecture to a multiplus 2 , when in fact the model can't legally connect to the grid and there is no sign that it ever will be grid compliant either in Germany or the UK

Is the aim here to mislead more customers into buying an unsuitable product?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.