Is there someone from Victron that can answer this please? I really need to know if the model is going to be submitted for approval for G99 . If it's been delayed waiting for the other models to get approval then i can wait .
But if there are no plans to submit it then i will need to sell the model and get something else , and i'd rather do that sooner than later .
A wall of silence concerning the issue doesn't really inspire customer confidence.
I can see the 3 bigger Quattro models have now gained approval which is great news.