question

Oliver avatar image
Oliver asked

Multiplus II 5000 certified for Spain

On Victron homepage I can find the certificate for Multiplus II 48/3000/35-32.

But not so for its bigger brother the Multiplus II 5000.

Is the Multiplus II 5000 certified for Spain according to RD1699/2011 and RD 413/2014 (anti islanding)?

As in its datasheet it is said so, will there be an certificate available soon?

Thanks and kind regards

Multiplus-IIESS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi IERTigre,

As mentioned in the community guidelines, approvals timelines are often out of Victron's hands. Though we progress them as quickly as we can, often there are delays and waiting periods.

Please talk to your regional distributor or sales manager for the latest local information.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Oliver avatar image
Oliver answered ·

Dear Guy,

unfortunately my regional distributor was not able to give me any answer in weeks. From Victron Spain I received the information that "they are working on it" and that this is handled in headquarters in NL.

I also understand that whenever 3rd party organizations are involved timelines might be out of Victron´s hands. And sorry, I didn´t read the community guidelines before posting....

For me this is an unsatisfying and difficult situation as I hoped for a bit more information like "expected to be a matter of weeks,... few months ... several months") and it determines which components I need to use and I would love to be able to give my client a rough timeline....

Kind regards Oliver

2 |3000