question

mp2nz avatar image
mp2nz asked

Multiplus II - PV Enphase microinverters on AC-out-2

MP2 48/5000/70 - GX

I have some original Enphase m215 micro-inverters connected to AC-out-1 which I manually switch on and off to prevent the m215's pushing the voltage too high when the batteries are fully charged. I have tried setting the PV inverter assistant, but I think the m215's are so old they cannot limit their output on frequency shift.

As this whole system is off grid I would like to connect the m215's to the currently unused AC-out-2. I would like to know if I can configure the internal relay which switches AC-out-2 on/off depending on the grid being detected at AC-in-1, so that it switches on/off based on battery SOC.

Any advice would me much appreciated.

Multiplus-IIAC PV Couplingac out 2
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
juergenal avatar image
juergenal answered ·

Do you have contact to enphase? I mean they have a special setup for the m215 to do the shifting. I have the New IQ7 with special setup from enphase to do this.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

shaneyake avatar image
shaneyake answered ·

Best option would be to reachout to Enphase and ask for a Microgrid profile.

But yes, you can program the Multiplus to turn off and on AC2 based on battery Voltage and if AC_In is active using the Relay Assistants.

2 |3000