question

jterrag avatar image
jterrag asked

Is cerbo's power connector standard?

Hi.

Has anyone figured out if the little plastic connector at one end of the cerbo's power cable is something standard that can be found on, say, digikey?

(and, yes, I've searched the forum and I've seen the posts with the standard "just ask your local dealer". They don't have the little connector or even the whole cable as spare parts)

Thanks

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
jterrag avatar image
jterrag answered ·

I'll answer my own question. On one side of the connector you can read WJ15EDGKD -3.81.

3.81 (mm) is the distance between the poles (I think). WJ15EDGKD would seem to be some kind of product code but if you google it you won't find a place to buy them. The two letters WJ in the code seem to indicate one particular producer of that type of connector (WANJIE).

So, if you remove the part that is producer-specific and just search for 15EDGKD or 15EDG, for example on aliexpress, you'll find various options. I bought these and they seem very good.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kumatae avatar image kumatae commented ·
Do you by chance have a spare connector? I’d love to purchase one from you. Please let me know!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
Hartley Gardner avatar image
Hartley Gardner answered ·

Also called "Phoenix" connectors - the 2-pin is easily found on Amazon, but I haven't found the 8-pin double-row version that is used for the tank & temp sensors.

1 comment
2 |3000

jterrag avatar image jterrag commented ·

Maybe you mean the Mini Phoenix connectors? Those look like the ones used in the cerbo. The "normal size" Phoenix connectors seem quite different.

0 Likes 0 ·