question

ls-design avatar image
ls-design asked

START/STOP generator in controle menu

Always so nice to see that victron listens to there costumors. I've seen a lot of things change after a proposal has been discussed on the forum.
After my question last year for having a switch to turn on/off the AC2 on the VRM and after a testrun seeiing that the switch is here to stay now.
I have a next proposal. Is there a possibility to have a switch to start/stop the generator in the controls menu.

So we don't always have to enter the remote console to start/stop the genrator

Eager to hear the reaction of you guys at victron.

Thanks for the wonderful products

Ls Design

VRMfeature request
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harold avatar image harold commented ·

I think I missed something....

Whera in the VRM app can you " switch to turn on/off the AC2 on the VRM and after a testrun seeiing that the switch is here to stay now. " ?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

@Ls Design

Control on the VRM dashboard? That's coming and already available for Venus OS beta v3.00~xx.

bildschirmfoto-2023-01-08-um-182826.png

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ls-design avatar image
ls-design answered ·

That would be nice. thanks victron staff

2 |3000

Related Resources

VRM login page

VRM documentation

VRM API documentation

How to change the Owner of a VRM installation

The feature requests topic tag can help Victron R&D find feature suggestions for products. 

There are many factors that go into the Victron product roadmap, and feedback from end-users can help.