question

mysik avatar image
mysik asked

ESS - Multiplus status - VenusOS 2.92

I've just updated my system to Venus OS v2.92 and I've noticed that the status of the Multiplus is now showing "External Control" not "Bulk" as it was on the previous version.

After update I've set the system exactly the same as it used to be. Anyone else have the same issue? Is it a bug or I've missed something?

Any suggestions welcome.

untitled.png

ESSVenus OS
untitled.png (13.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

The status of a multi in an ESS has been external control for quite some time. It is the correct status as it is being controlled externally c/o DVCC.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jualom avatar image
jualom answered ·

In this mode, how can I know the status of the multiplus2? bulk, absorption, flotation...

Thanks in advance.

1 comment
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
This is all being changed/corrected in the beta v3 venus OS. So if you update you should see it as it was, or wait a bit for it to become GA.
0 Likes 0 ·
phoenix avatar image
phoenix answered ·

I'm on Venus OS v2.92 large and I'm showing bulk. Is going to large a work around?venus.png

venus.png (13.2 KiB)
2 |3000

jualom avatar image
jualom answered ·

Yes in normal mode, but it is when we have external control activated by BMS or similar

2 |3000