nico-p asked

Erreur #23 Sonde température interne manquante MPPT 450/ 100

Hello,

Recap of the installation :

6 pylontech US2000 module

MPPT RS 450 100

Multi plus II 5KVA

Cerbo GX

Everything is in the title. The mppt has not been producing for several days and I have alarm #23.

The updates are ok:

Cerbo V2.87 update

The updates seem to be ok.

SmartSolar MPPT RS 450/100 A110 /dev/ttyS5 v1.10 v1.10 À jour
MultiPlus-II 48/5000/70-48 2623 /dev/ttyS4 V500V500 À jour

I have some other issues that may put you on the track and that I can't solve:

I regularly have alarm overloads even though the client only consumes a few dozen watts.

At the beginning of the commissioning we had low voltage alarms while the batteries were charged to more than 90% with untimely restarts.

The low voltage alarms have now ceased but the #23 and mppt are still present.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bonjour,

Récap de l'installation :

6 module pylontech US2000

MPPT RS 450 100

Multi plus II 5KVA

Cerbo GX

Tout est dans le titre. Le mppt ne produit plus depuis plusieurs jours et j'ai l'alarme #23.

Les mise à jours sont ok :

SmartSolar MPPT RS 450/100
A110 /dev/ttyS5 v1.10 v1.10 À jour

MultiPlus-II 48/5000/70-48
2623 /dev/ttyS4
V500 V500 À jour

Mise à jour Cerbo V2.87

Les mises à jours semblent ok.

J'ai d'autre soucis qui peut être pourrait vous mettre sur la piste et que je n'arrive pas à résoudre:

J'ai régulièrement de alarme Overload alors que le client consomme que quelques dizaine de watts.

Au début de la mise en service on a eu des alarmes tensions basse alors que les batteries étaient chargées à plus de 90 % avec des redémarrage intempestifs.

les alarmes tensions basses ont maintenant cessées mais le #23 et mppt en panne sont toujours présente.

Merci pour votre aide.

cerbo gxmppt rs
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nico-p avatar image
nico-p answered ·

Bonjour,

Après avoir éteint l'installation et débranché les câble PV et laissé le tout éteint quelques minutes l'erreur n'est pas réapparu.

Puis elle revient le lendemain...

Hello,

After switching off the system and disconnecting the PV cables and leaving it switched off for a few minutes the error did not reappear.

It appear again the day after...

Tkx

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Heat?
0 Likes 0 ·
nico-p avatar image
nico-p answered ·

Bonjour,

Petits news au cas ou ça intéresse quelqu'un, il y avait bien un problème de sonde de température. demande de RMA et hop une semaine plus tard un mppt réparé ! Super suivis, merci victron.

Hello,

Small news in case it interests someone, there was a problem with the temperature sensor. RMA request and hop a week later a mppt repaired! Great follow up, thanks victron.

2 |3000