question

michael-keller avatar image
michael-keller asked

How to program aux relais on Cerbo GX or Multiplus2 depending on Grid feed

Hello community,

I'm using a ESS with Cerbo GX, Multiplus2 and EM24 Energy Meter. I want to use the relais Output on the Multiplus 2 or Cerbo GX to trigger an external device when the grid feed out exceeds e.g. 2000Watt and stop it when it goes below e.g. 1500Watt. Can someone explain how to do this? I just had a look in the assistants, but found no way to use the feed in/out power from the EM24 as a signal.

Thank you for your help.

Michael

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxem24
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
michael-keller avatar image
michael-keller answered ·

Does no one know how to setup? I found this post:

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/155009/relais-on-cerbo-to-control-consumers-under-ess.html

Basically stating that this should work. But I found no assistant that enables to use the Grid feed in/out power as a condition.

One more thing I found out: My multiplus is connected in parallel to the main grid, so ACOut1/2 are not used. When connecting the Multiplus in series to the grid, I think I could use the ACInput as signal. But in my case ACIn does not reflect the same value as the measured values from EM24.

Thanks for any hints

regards

Michael

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tranzorb avatar image
tranzorb answered ·

@Michael_Keller

Hello Michael,

Did you find a solution by any chance?

Thx,

Fred

2 |3000

tyr avatar image
tyr answered ·

You could use NodeRed (with VenusOS Large on the Cerbo). Relais are available via NodeRed and also the measurements from a connected EM is available.

2 |3000