question

maxwhitby avatar image
maxwhitby asked

VRM Advanced Page Widgets Feature Requests

I am so impressed by the outstanding reporting available via the VRM Advanced Page. Two feature requests please, that I think could offer even better implementation:

1) If data from multiple devices are displayed, the multi-coloured data source text labels immediately below the white Widget title do not show the correct device names. Instead they show generic defaults and can be difficult to distinguish if there are multiple instances of similar devices. It would be much better to use custom device names as per the Dashboard.

2) Please can similar data (for example temperatures from 3 different Ruuvi sensors) be plotted on one common scale, rather than each on its own auto-scaled y-axis. They way it is done now makes comparison difficult.

Of course if there is a way to fix these problems in the current release version (Cerbo GX running firmware 2.92 build 20221016213031) please let me know.

regards from Northumberland in the UK

Max Whitby

vrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

The single y-axis scale is on the development roadmap. The custom widget is still a beta and there is a large thread on this and the common scale is a much requested feature. Search for custom widget.

The names point is a good one, trying to recall which temperature is which when I have 4 is difficult. I have no idea if this is on the roadmap.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

maxwhitby avatar image
maxwhitby answered ·

Thank you for your quick and helpful answer.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic