question

gabius avatar image
gabius asked

Multi rs solar online settings access

Hi!

I’m using multi rs solar 48/6000 with pylontech batteries and a cerbo gx all connected with ve can.

I want to know if there is a way to access to my multi rs settings with wifi, (online) n’es cause sometimes I want to charge my batteries with grid.

Without changing from « optimised » to « maintain charged batteries » I can’t charge batteries from grid. So I want to be able to change it from anywhere, but I can’t without being at 5m range in Bluetooth.

One more question, is there a way to charge an ESS configuration in multi rs to be able to feed info grid?

battery chargingESSbatterylife
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

You can access the settings using VictronConnect remote VRM. This offers you the same thing as a Bluetooth session would do.
https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/VictronConnect_Manual/en/victronconnect-remote--vc-r----configuration-and-monitoring-via-vrm.html

The Multi RS does not carry any type testing certificates yet so grid feed in would not work AFAIK.
The bodies which perfom type testing of products are usually more interested in drinking tea than testing products which are submitted to them, so it may be a while.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gabius avatar image
gabius answered ·

Thanks !

Never tried to see after vrm, the « devices » section.

Now everything is ready to be edited from any location.

Have a nice weekend

2 |3000

Related Resources