question

mecodel avatar image
mecodel asked

3 phase with 3 x 48/15000/200-100/100

Done my instelation myself. Need some pointers and help with VE configuring of the Quad inverters for 3 phase. Have 3 phase grid supply want to run my setup as a backup if the grid fails.

Any help would be thankful

3 phase
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mecodel avatar image mecodel commented ·

Mecodel answered · 9 hours ago May 2, 2019 10:37:59 AM

My system is up and running very glad thanks Victron.

I do have one problem will come to that now first my setup.

4x MPPT250/100 each with 16 330w solar panels

3x 48/15000-200-100/100 inverters in 3 phase configuration

1x 1040ah by 48v deep cell battery bank(bit on small side but working on that)

1x CCGX connected to everything

ESS loaded on all inverters firmware upgrades done on all configured for 3 phase L1/L2/L3/N/PE

Now when my ac grid returns the inverters don't want to stop inverting and switch the grid thru.It is stuck in inverter mode.

Any ideas please.

0 Likes 0 ·
boekel avatar image boekel ♦ mecodel commented ·

if you monitor the inverters (devices, multi) what do you read on input/output/etc?

Did you measure on the inputs?

What firmware are you running?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
boekel avatar image
boekel answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mecodel avatar image
mecodel answered ·

My system is up and running very glad thanks Victron.

I do have one problem will come to that now first my setup.

4x MPPT250/100 each with 16 330w solar panels

3x 48/15000-200-100/100 inverters in 3 phase configuration

1x 1040ah by 48v deep cell battery bank(bit on small side but working on that)

1x CCGX connected to everything

ESS loaded on all inverters firmware upgrades done on all configured for 3 phase L1/L2/L3/N/PE

Now when my ac grid returns the inverters don't want to stop inverting and switch the grid thru.It is stuck in inverter mode.

Any ideas please.

3 comments
2 |3000

Murray van Graan avatar image Murray van Graan commented ·

Have you checked phase rotation? If the phase rotation is incorrect it will not accept grid. A simple way to check is to swop phase 2 and 3 on the inverter input side and see if they accept. Also look at the grid code setting and ensure that the supply is within those parameters

0 Likes 0 ·
mecodel avatar image mecodel Murray van Graan commented ·

And thwe winner iiiis Murraynated. Phase rotation. Like we say in south Africa give the man a Bells (whiskey)

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
boekel avatar image boekel ♦ commented ·

if you monitor the inverters (devices, multi) what do you read on input/output/etc?

Did you measure on the inputs?

0 Likes 0 ·