question

the-doon avatar image
the-doon asked

Using AC CURRENT LIMIT in Remote Console with parallel MultiPlus-II

Hi all,

I have a totally off-grid parallel Multiplus-II system consisting of 1 x EasySolar-II GX and 1 x MultiPlus-II. Everything is working perfectly but I have a question regarding changing the AC CURRENT LIMIT using the Remote Console. I have programmed the 2 units at 5 amps each for a total of 10A using my laptop to suit my generator. For a short time I need to use a smaller generator so need to drop the AC CURRENT LIMIT down to 8 amps. Is it possible to reduce the current in the Remote Console and the paralleled Multis will split the reduction or do I need to do this change through the laptop? I’m just a little nervous about damaging the system.

multiplus in parallel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@The Doon

Yes it is possible and exactly what the feature is meant for on the GX device, so you can make non permanent minor changes.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

the-doon avatar image
the-doon answered ·

Thanks Alexandra. I used the feature before I added the second unit in parallel but thought it was worth asking in case the paralleling changed anything. Thanks again for the reply.

2 |3000