question

martinpk avatar image
martinpk asked

Old Phoenix Multi plus inverter charger connection to Venus GX

Is it possible to connect the old (2006) Multi plus inverter/charger to a Venus GX? If not can the motherboard be upgraded to allow it?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerVenus GX - VGX
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

This is probably not be possible. I have an old Phoenix MultiPlus with 18xxxxx firmware (VE.9bit), which does not work with the VenusGX / CCGX or whatever.
There s no simple upgrade for this.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Stijn avatar image
Stijn answered ·

Any update on this? I would like to connext an old Phoenix MultiPlus Compact 24/1600/40 with 18xxxx firmware to a Venus Gx...

2 |3000

fhocorp avatar image
fhocorp answered ·

Hi. Sorry to post in an old thread, but i am also in the same problem. My inverter is a Phoenix Compact 24V/3000W with 18xxxx firmware.... VEFlash does not detect the device so can't try an firmware upgrade....

2 |3000