question

Chris avatar image
Chris asked

G98 and G99 Certification for UK grid connection

Bearing in mind the new G98 and G99 grid connection standard comes into force from the 27th April. When will Victron be issuing certificates and listing the devices on the new ENA database.

Thanks

Chris

grid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Hi Chris, It would be best to email the victron support line for this, I see a few questions re this and to get a answer quickly this maybe a better option

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Chris avatar image
Chris answered ·

The word on the street via one of the distributors is......

“Hi yes the Multiplus II will be the only products being certified to this standard

We hope by the end of April but as they were only fixed recently it may take a bit longer”

The requirement for certification has only been coming for months and months.. so .. hey ! LOL
I wont hold my breath....

2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hello! Good news, we've completed our certification on the MultiPlus-II 48/3000 for G98 last week, you can find the certificate here:

https://www.victronenergy.com/inverters-chargers/multiplus-ii#certificates

Note that its a manufacturer declaration of conformance (together with all measurement details). Not a third party test yet. But, thats also not necessary during the the coming 12 months.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic