question

jjm avatar image
jjm asked

VRM portal Access not possible

Hello,

I like to login the VRM portal by using

https://vrm.victronenergy.com/login

Unfortunately the page will not be displayed.

No error message, nothing happened...

Is the a general problem with the VRM portal?

Regards

Jens

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Since there are quite some users here that are running older versions of Safari and cannot upgrade, we implemented a solution that should also work now on slightly older versions of browsers.

Please let us know if VRM works again for you.
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

peb avatar image peb commented ·

Thanks, I can access VRM again with IPad Air

0 Likes 0 ·
-ed avatar image -ed commented ·

It's working on Mac and iPad again. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I have just checked for myself and that in Thailand and access is fine. try a different browser as you may have cache issue's or clear the browsers cache

2 |3000

jjm avatar image
jjm answered ·

I'm working with Mac and iPhone.

I tried the Safari browser as well as the Firefox.

Same result on all devices.

Also the IOS APP for VRM doesn't show any result.

Nothing happen at all.

Maybe it could be a problem wich Apple devices?

5 comments
2 |3000

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·
I dont use apple devices - see if it works on a standard computer or android phone, try a different hotspot as well
0 Likes 0 ·
-ed avatar image -ed commented ·
I also cannot see the VRM. It's Safari version 13.1.2 on Mac running High Sierra and the Victron manual shows VRM portal is available on version 10 upwards. Hope the can fix it soon.
0 Likes 0 ·
marekp avatar image marekp -ed commented ·
@-Ed-

I have Mac running Maverick (10.9.5) and my Safari (9.1.3) does not show VRM page since long time.

Currently I am using FireFox 78.15.0 to access VRM page.

0 Likes 0 ·
-ed avatar image -ed marekp commented ·
Thanks @MarekP . I don't have that browser. I also tried the VRM app on my iPad but get a blank screen. Looks like the VRM is broken there too. I just hope there is no data loss because we download the data from the VRM regularly but can't get into the VRM to see if it's being updated. There is a SD card slot on the Cerbo GX but haven't ever used it.
0 Likes 0 ·
marekp avatar image marekp -ed commented ·

@-Ed-

Try it, it is free download and it is constantly updated. Much nicer than Safari.

I also used my iPad2 some time ago but last year it stopped working with VRM.

It is very annoying.

I will not be buying new computer every time Victron decides to change its VRM page.

0 Likes 0 ·
peb avatar image
peb answered ·

I have an old IPad Air and that was working fine until I updated VRM-app. I have the same problem as you. Blank screen and no error message.

No problem with IPhone.

2 |3000

jjm avatar image
jjm answered ·

So, it seems somebody from Victron has to check this?

1 comment
2 |3000

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·
There are so many bluetooth version and software fw on the phones - and these change from model to model, so make sure your phone is on the latest FW and read all the other posts about bluetooth on the forum
0 Likes 0 ·