question

Florian Mettetal avatar image
Florian Mettetal asked

Initial setup, 240V split. Quattro#2 isn't showing up in VC app

Hello! Phew wiring everything was a job! I hooked up 1 battery with the Quattro's in parallel and they came on as expected. I connect 1 quattro to the other with a rj45, and the next quattro to the mk3 USB controller. Only 1 quattro shows up in the VictronConnect Mac app. But if I change the state from on to off it applies to both Quattro's! I disconnected 1 at a time and each is connectable. I'm just not able to see them as 2 individual units which my vendor says is the first step in configuring the inverters to operate in 240v split mode.

Any suggestions? A jumper I'm missing or something?

quattro 10kvasetup
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Florian Mettetal avatar image
Florian Mettetal answered ·

I didn't have the issue with the windows app, I think there was an issue with the mac app. There is a setup walkthrough for split phase that wasn't being triggered.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

chenirl avatar image
chenirl answered ·

Just a suggestion, are the firmware's the same version on both?

if not update both individually.

2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Florian Mettetal

What you are seeing is correct. Click on the single inverter you see amd follow through with the instructions.

There is a walkthrough video on this page.

The video is for 3 phase but really it is the same thing.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic