question

remco avatar image
remco asked

VRM app update?

Good afternoon

I have had a popup since today. After the popup the vrm app (ccgx) will be closed. A new update is displayed on the screen. I can not find the update anywhere.

is there a solution?

VRMfirmware updatebug report
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

The popup text

"Your page was reloaded because a new version of the VRM portal was available"

indicates there there was a change made to the VRM site itself at Victron's side.

You don't need to do anything, and are already enjoying the VRM update when the page reloads.

You can see a list of the changes on the VRM change log here.

This message does not indicate that there is a VRM App update for iOS and Android.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Howard avatar image Howard commented ·

Guy, My VRM portal failed mid December to load the system overview, consumption or solar graphs.

The ring pie charts below all work fine and I can access the remote in real time. I have tried logging on to other sites and get the same results. The only insight I can offer is that the problem seemed to start when I updated the programmable relay assistant. I have tried everything I can think of, but have now run out of idea's.

0 Likes 0 ·
remco avatar image
remco answered ·

Thanks for your reply.

I have a question after reading PWA. Will there be a live widget for the future. That you can read live, battery status, PV watts incoming, total watt use AC, as you can now read through the CCGX. This will be great for me, not always having to open an app to see the status.

as an example the live weather app (widget) android.

have a nice day,

Remco

2 |3000

Related Resources