question

kocki avatar image
kocki asked

VictronConnect Android App Version 5.71 (New feature) Stored trends internally: SmartShunt - Consumed Amp Hours (Ah) not stored internally, history values lost after restart

Hello,

in the VictronConnect Android App Version 5.71 is a new feature available:

- (New feature) Stored trends: BMV-712, SmartShunt, SmartSolar and Smart Battery Sense now store the trends data internally.

With my SmartShunt all values are store internally, except of the value Consumed Amp Hours (Ah). After every restart of the App the history value of Consumed Amp Hours (Ah) is lost, all other history values are available (see attached Screenshot) .

That's too bad, because Consumed Amp Hours is one of the most interested value forscreenshot-20220721-100746.jpg me in the history.

Can anybody test this and confirm this issue?

Regards

Gerd

SmartShuntVictronConnectver2.70 issues
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Sorry, but I've been told that not all metrics are stored. Consumed amp hours is not stored for instance.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Similar for me with BMV712, it retrieves a little data, but not much. Just sits with a retrieving data spinning arrow.

Will report.

2 |3000

kocki avatar image
kocki answered ·

Why not?
This is the most interested history value for me.
Will Consumed amp hours stored in a later version of VictronConnect?

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
I don't know, but I guess there's a limit to what can be stored.

No idea about future developments and Victron are generally unwilling to talk about future enhancements.

1 Like 1 ·

Related Resources