question

greagoir avatar image
greagoir asked

System setup Help

I apologize in advance for the help I'm asking for.

I have a 100/30 SmartSolar controller, 1x SmartShunt 500A, 1x Energy Smart Battery sense, 3x Renogy 12v 100Ah AGM (parallel), 6x HQST 12v 100w Mono panel in series to parallel (24v) and 1x Battery protect (Not connected) in a 5th wheel camper.

I just switched from a EPever 30A controller which was charging fine, according to the controller. My data now is all over the board and my bank isn't getting charged properly. I know its alot to ask but what a need is a step by step, entry by entry instruction on how to setup my system. A link would be great as I realize this is alot to ask for.

Thank you all for your time.

Cheers

Greagoir

system design
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
jm0278 avatar image
jm0278 answered ·

Are you using Victron Connect to see what the SmartSolar and Smart Shunt are showing? If so, what does the MPPT show?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·
In addition to that, it would help if you post a wiring diagram of your components (or a description of how you connected everything).

And screenshots with the current settings for all devices.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic