question

eyub avatar image
eyub asked

maximum inverter capacity with victron quattroo 200kw 3 phase system

we have a fast request from one of our customers he wants to install a hybrid system with 240 kW power + 120 kW battery backup for one hour only.

so my question is can we make this design only with Victron stated in the Quattro datasheet we can connect a maximum of 144 kW inverters in 3 phases, but in the quattro manual it says that we can connect up to 6 units in parallel and 3 sets of 3 phase system.

so we are planning to use 3 sets for each phase each set contain 6 X 15000 kva Quattro so the inverter power of each Line will be 72 kw and the power of all the system will be 216 kw , we will also use 8 set of 16 kwh LVS battery to have 128 kwh of back-up power and we will use 225 kwp panel

so please I need your confirmation if this combination is possible to be done and would i need any extra devices or accessories that i should take into consideration in the price?

and is there any reference projects by Victron at this large range that we can see and send to to the customer as reference project

note that we are victron distributor and service provider in IRAQ since 2019 and we are have installed more than 20 ESS systems with victron

ESS3 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

For 15kVA models it is 4 sets per phase (60kVA per phase, 180kVA 3 phases system).
Smaller models can accept more units in parallel.

See this documentation:
https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ve.bus:manual_parallel_and_three_phase_systems

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.