question

josleurs avatar image
josleurs asked

123 smart BMS no data on Cerbo gx

Hi All,

i have the following setup:

ESS: 48/5000 + Mppt + 123bms 14kWh

sinds a few days the Cerbo cannot see the data from the 123BMS. but the rest seems to work fine. in de cerbo menu you can see the 123BMS but all data is empty.

whatsapp-image-2022-06-22-at-75421-pm.jpeg

whatsapp-image-2022-06-22-at-75422-pm.jpeg

after a power since then every thing works again, but after some time i have the same problem. also the cerbo sees a few 123bms but i have only 1 connected.

tried to update the cerbo but no luck, put i back to original software where it runs sinds i build it with no problems.

any idee?

many thanks for your help

Jos

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxBMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
energie-utechnik avatar image
energie-utechnik answered ·

Grüße, konntest das inzwischen ausfindig machen?

Habe ebenfalls das 123Bms g3 mit Powerswitch und USB Cerbo Verbindung erneut im Aufbau für meine 96Lto Zellen. Erhoffe mir mit dem zusätzlichen Powerswitch und die USB Cerbo Auslesung viel.

Grüße Daniel

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I get this if you are extending the USB cable use twisted pair and extent from the bms board to the USB adapter using twisted pair and this issue should go away.

OR move the USB cable well away from other cables - the cause is electrical interference from other cables. well thats what we have found

Just delete the extra ones

2 |3000

deepj avatar image
deepj answered ·

Maybe a bit late, but I have the same problem. Solved by removing the grid meter (ET112) from the Cerbo.

2 |3000