question

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image

2022-06-15: Issues with the Community site

UPDATE 2022-06-25 23:15 CET (Amsterdam): we took the site back online and restored the normal login and remember me timeouts: no more continuous logging out.

Hi All,

There are some issues with the site right now relating to a change in server configuration to improve load speeds for people outside of Europe.

For now, access to your profile is restricted.

I know this is annoying, and I hope to remove this limitation shortly.

I will post more details of what happened once I am certain of what they are, and what went wrong.

victron community
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

A short update: after having taken Community offline, all issues are sorted now and some 20 minutes ago we re-enabled the portal.

In case of any issues, please post them below as a new answer or comment to this question.

All the best for now, Matthijs

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Sarah avatar image
Sarah answered ·

33b03da5-5d40-4788-87e3-b83ee5adb03b.pngStill getting a page not found error if I try to access my profile page.

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @Sarah,

This should now be resolved as well, please try again

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah avatar image
Sarah answered ·

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) all fixed now - many thanks. Sarah.

2 |3000

mike4nl avatar image
mike4nl answered ·

The site was already down at 14 o'clock local Time in the Netherlands.And the forum ping and tracert goes to ytec. Tested it when the site was down.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic